FAQs Icon
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I add my spouse and children to my benefits?

In order to add a spouse or child to your benefits you must complete the enrollment form and return it to the Members’ Records Department. If you are adding a spouse, you must provide a copy of your marriage certificate. If you are adding a child, you must provide the child’s birth certificate indicating the participant’s name.

View All General FAQs