Get JIB Forms On Line Now!       Harry Van Arsdale Jr. Memorial Association      

Plans for Your Health

Connect To Health
Please visit your JIB Wellness Program's Online Home

Plans for Your Retirement

Has This Happened?

Become Disabled?

If your Workers’ Compensation and/or disability benefits are provided by E.E.S.I.S.P., you must contact them immediately at 1-718- 591-2000, ext. 1250.

To apply for Supplementary Disability Benefits from the Additional Security Benefits Plan, submit an Additional Security Benefit Plan Enrollment Form (PDF, 107K) or contact the Joint Industry Board as soon as you are unable to work due to a non-work-related illness or injury. If you become totally and permanently disabled, you may elect a distribution from your 401(k) and/or Annuity Plan or elect to receive benefits from the Pension Plan, if you are eligible.